We've missed you so much!
We're back this Monday 6/15, with new precautions and smaller class sizes.
These past months have been challenging for everyone, and we hope that you are all safe and healthy amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We feel extremely fortunate to be able to welcome our customers back to the gym. We will remain focused on keeping our staff and our customers safe, healthy, and informed. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
For classes: It will be it will be required to sign up in advance by:
Using the Mind Body App
the Mind Body site on your computer
Texting us at: 805-801-2226
calling us at 805-474-9928
or emailing us at:
We unfortunately can't take anyone in who hasn't signed up in advance or who is late to class at this time. We do not have the ability to assist walk in tours or sign ups, appointments are necessary. We are sorry and hope you understand.
Other NEW COVID RULES
1. Stay Home if you don't feel well
2. Take your temperature and if it is elevated stay home
3. Cover your cough or sneeze
4. Wash your hands often and refrain from touching your face
5. Keep your distance from other members, if you cannot safely distance(6 feet or more) wear a mask
6. No gathering in the reception area or outside
7. Keep a 6ft minimum distance in between during classes, if you cannot distance, wear a mask
8. Try to use the restroom at home before coming in
9. Please wipe off all equipment used with sanitizer wipes
10. When touching any frequently touched items, use hand sanitizer or wash your hands.
11. Please bring your own mat at this time-for Barre we will use the chairs for proper distancing
12. We're all adults and know what to do based on the other gym rules, thank you!
Mind Body APP Link:
We will continue to offer our online classes live or pre-recorded on our member only Facebook group for anyone who wants to continue working out with us at home! :)